Heating & Furnace Repair Luverne
Comprehensive Heating & Furnace Services
Flash Heating and Cooling LLC is the premier heating contractor and furnace repair service in Luverne, AL. With more than eight years of experience in the industry, our team of experts can provide comprehensive services to ensure that your heating system is running safely and efficiently. Whether you need assistance with a furnace repair or a complete system replacement, our experienced technicians can provide quick and reliable solutions. Don’t wait any longer to restore the warmth and comfort in your home. Contact us for fast, reliable heating contractor and furnace repair services in Luverne!
How To Tell You Need Furnace Service
While furnaces may appear sophisticated – and they can be – it is easy to identify when they need to be repaired. Keep an eye out for several telltale indicators that will alert you to the need for furnace servicing from Flash Heating and Cooling LLC. These are only a few of the most common signs we notice:
- ✔️ Abnormal Smells: We don't mean the smell of the fuel the furnace consumes to generate heat when we say odd smells. Instead, we're talking about a lingering stench or perfume that doesn't smell like gasoline. Two of the most prevalent causes of this problem are gas leaks and excessive dust inside the unit. This can be fixed by a skilled repair specialist.
- ✔️ Non-Blue Burner Flame: Gas burner flames should be blue, not yellow. Carbon monoxide can be detected in your home by a yellow flame. This chemical can be dangerous if detected in excess. A competent HVAC specialist, such as those at Flash Heating and Cooling LLC, can quickly and effectively resolve this problem.
- ✔️ Unusually High Costs: During the winter, your utility bills may be greater than in the summer. But if your winter utility expenditures are significantly higher in comparison to past years, it could indicate a problem that is causing your heating unit to work extra hard.
Furnace Check-Ups and Tune-Ups: Why They Matter
Consider your furnace to be the engine of your house. Just like a vehicle needs regular engine maintenance to expand its life, so does your furnace. With regular furnace check-ups and tune-ups from our experienced team, you can help increase its efficiency and help ensure it lasts for multiple years. Having this regular maintenance done once a year is a good way to detect problems before they turn into disasters. While we recommend having this check-up done by a professional, there are several things you can do yourself to help keep your furnace running efficiently, such as:
- ✔️Replace Your Filters: Furnace filters are designed to keep dust, pet dander, grime, and other contaminants out of the HVAC system unit and air ducts. When the filter fills up, you can simply replace it.
- ✔️Examine for Leaks: Follow the metal chamber and tunnel that starts at the burner assembly and finishes where the chimney vent links to the vent to find the heat exchanger. Please notify us if you discover a leak.
Is It The Thermostat or the Furnace?
If the HVAC system is experiencing difficulties after ruling out hoses, filters, wiring, and leaks, it might be necessary to analyze the thermostat. This part of the system is responsible for telling the furnace the desired temperature of the home. For example, if the thermostat is set to 72 degrees, the house should be at that temperature. Issues with the thermostat could include the furnace ceasing to produce heat, producing an inconsistent level of warmth, or running for longer than normal. In addition, it is possible that the problem is power-related. Before contacting our furnace professionals, be sure to check the following:
- ✔️ Replace the batteries with AA lithium batteries. Alkaline batteries quickly deplete their charge.
- ✔️ Examine the power switch on the furnace. It's sometimes mistaken for a light switch, and it's turned off as a result.
- ✔️ Make sure there are no blown fuses by checking the circuit breaker.
Why You Should Choose Flash Heating and Cooling LLC
Flash Heating and Cooling LLC has been providing top-notch heating contractor and furnace repair services to Luverne and the surrounding areas for years. Our experienced technicians have the expertise to ensure your home stays warm and comfortable by providing fast and efficient work. We value the importance of working quickly but also recognize the importance of doing the job right the first time, so you don't have to worry about your furnace failing. Contact us today to have our experts ensure your heating system is working efficiently!